JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have them on my P1K5 and been happy with them so far. Took a heck of a beating at this years TO and came out great. I will say........they are loud as can be on black top 😱
20210517 171608 HDR

SP82

SP82

Jan 21, 2021
CA
Not on my sxs but I have used them on an atc , and couple small kids atvs. They are local to me and there r and d department will actually talk to you. Pieces are good and the hold up well. Here’s my negative , in comparison to the tires they copied (they are based out of China and made in Taiwan no copy right laws ) they are much much heavier. Thicker sidewalks and rubber casings are to blame. On my smaller quads was noticeable power loss. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!