HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
G
About to spend a decent amount of money at super atv. Is there a member discount or code?
Good luck . I tried to get a discount from them on three flip windshields and all they would do is give 10% off of ONE because I had already bought one from them . I did find their windshield on ebay from a different seller for less $ . Not knocking SATV , they have great products and they have to protect there sellers .

Reactions: TripleB and Lady01
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
About to spend a decent amount of money at super atv. Is there a member discount or code?
@SuperATV
tenor.gif

:p ;)

G

Good luck . I tried to get a discount from them on three flip windshields and all they would do is give 10% off of ONE because I had already bought one from them . I did find their windshield on ebay from a different seller for less $ . Not knocking SATV , they have great products and they have to protect there sellers .
You gotta play the system with my forum discount! They have a cap limit...so you have to break it up into another order. Shhh...I didn't just give that away... ;)

tenor.gif

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!