P1000 Super atv full doors

10hunter

May 20, 2021
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have my new 2021 1000-3 and had dealer install super atv flip up, top, and rear. Want to either get uppers or maybe even full doors…anyone have the super full plexi glass doors. Figured maybe going with same brand would be good way to go? Or uppers from? Would like to seal up well for Midwest winters? Pros with one or other. Thanks for any help

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have my new 2021 1000-3 and had dealer install super atv flip up, top, and rear. Want to either get uppers or maybe even full doors…anyone have the super full plexi glass doors. Figured maybe going with same brand would be good way to go? Or uppers from? Would like to seal up well for Midwest winters? Pros with one or other. Thanks for any help
I have OE roof, OE upper doors, OE mid panel, and SuperATV flip up windshield. It keeps the wind off you. My understanding is that nothing makes a perfect seal. You will spend some time foaming up some places so picking something that makes you happy and fits in the wallet is the best route. I know others will chime in soon with their opinion.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
DUDE.......today is the day. HUGE sale on them. You'll save a ton. AND.........LOVE those full doors. Just awesome.

Uneolzdg
Py6gxf9g

Lochsa88

Lochsa88

Apr 13, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have OE roof, OE upper doors, OE mid panel, and SuperATV flip up windshield. It keeps the wind off you. My understanding is that nothing makes a perfect seal. You will spend some time foaming up some places so picking something that makes you happy and fits in the wallet is the best route. I know others will chime in soon with their opinion.
have same setup, but run flip up during summer months, and take doors off (uppers anyway). More airflow = less dust. For winter (fall & spring) i knew i'd want wiper, so I also purchased full OEm glass. Pain to swap the two windshields twice a year, but needed. Glass is nice with wiper in wet/snow/mud seasons, and has good tight fit with OEM roof. But ventilation of the superatv flip up is just as nice in warmer seasons.

Resized 20210613 120925 New shoes Nov21

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
And I have to apologize, I’ve been on this sight for 3 years and I’ve never posted anything but I’ve learned a hell of a lot. I just left up to the other members to do the work. I’ll try more!!!

42A0B11A 2FB3 4CCE B9E6 9BFCF74EB0C1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!