P1000 Super ATV Rear Flip Windshield for 1000-5

S

Smooth Operator

Apr 5, 2021
Usk, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just thought I would post some photos of the Super ATV Honda Pioneer Rear Flip Windshield that I installed on my 2022 1000-5 Honda Forest Model. I had some doubts it was going to work with the factory Honda roof, but it fits nicely. There are a few steps in this installation where it is very handy to have a second person. However, one person can installed this window. I had my daughter tighten the adel clamps from the inside of the bed since she is small and can fit back there easily.

Overall, I am happy with the windshield and it made the ride yesterday better. The kit included the wrong sized nuts for the lower strut mounts. I replaced them at the hardware store.

Window 1
Window 2
Window 3

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Thanks for sharing this. Very nice result and addition.

I hope your daughter's renumeration was the usual chicken nuggets as required by union contract.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
With the current labor union strikes, the former Happy Meal requirement has been increased to a 10-piece nuggie order.

S

Smooth Operator

Apr 5, 2021
Usk, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for sharing this. Very nice result and addition.

I hope your daughter's renumeration was the usual chicken nuggets as required by union contract.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Thank you, and yes, she just joined the UAW.

S

Smooth Operator

Apr 5, 2021
Usk, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks really nice. How does it work as far as controlling the dust?
Thanks you. It helped. I have only been on one ride since installing it and it had been raining. I think it made a difference on how much mud landed on the rear occupant. I am now working on soft tops for the back and hard doors for the front.

Reactions: tvolsr1 and JACKAL

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!