BOX1

P1000 Super Swamper TSL Bias Ply in Snow

C

cgrandahl64

Nov 19, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi guys. First of love the site. Super helpful, thanks to all!
I am close to pulling the trigger on some new tires (looking at 15x7, 5+2 on all 4 corners with 29-8.50-15 TSLs and 1 inch rear spacers). The stock tires on my 18 EPS are starting to wear pretty good and I have plugs in two of them.
I am not the biggest mud rider, mainly my rig is on gravel roads, asphalt, farm fields and woods. In MN we get some snow and I do spend some time ice fishing with my rig. I cannot find much information on the TSL performance in snow, but I know on trucks and jeeps I have owned they really did a good job. Wondering if anyone has had any snow experience with these?

Reactions: TripleB
elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
My experience with TSL’s on jeeps in the past has been lackluster at best in the snow. Now granted that would be snow typical of middle and eastern Tennessee which is probably different from what you see in the North country

I am running Interco sniper 920 tires on my buggy and while I have not been in snow with them I have been impressed with them everywhere else and have no reason to believe he will not do well in snow. My two cents worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!