Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe I'm the last one to learn about these but in case not I wanted to bring this simple unit to everyone's attention. After seeing all the slop in my receiver I looked at it and realized the pin hole was oblong from years of being used.I tried a couple things because I hate slop or rattles and then came across this little beauty. Figured I'd try it and it works very well. Takes all slop out no more banging and clanging! Well worth the price and I know most on here tow a load so I think it should be considered.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You got it cheaper! Dammit. Really works good you're going to like it. Well worth the two bucks less you spent

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could've used one of those over the weekend. I was towing a meat trailer filled 3/4 with firewood and the rest gear. The hitch rattle was driving me crazy... but the P1K did awesome! It made some pretty steep climbs, loaded with gear and pulling the trailer, look easy.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

Our first real ride to Brimstone after getting the Fox shocks for the PK5 about a year ago. I kept having a thumping rattle when hitting some rough stuff and for the life of me I couldn’t figure what it was.. I don’t know how many times I walked around the machine. Finally, I kicked the harbor freight hitch and there it was. The slop was allowing the hitch to jump and made a sound like the suspension was popping when I would hit a hole or something like that. Being aware of the slop and the sound it makes in the sxs is a good tip to know to save yourself some frustration. I’d most certainly use one of these if I pulled a trailer with the sxs much.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have used one of these for years. Makes a huge difference while towing down the road. Takes some of the hop out of the trailer going over rough roads.

One hint though, in the first picture.... the plate is backwards. The angle goes towards the ball.

Reactions: JTW and Plumber32
Fro

Fro

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2016
Ardmore
I was just going to post the same thing and got beat to the punch. It's mounted backwards in the first pic.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!