Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@DG Rider is good with P7’s maybe he knows how to pull up past codes on them?

Reactions: DG Rider and TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Eganmancan the search pulled up this if u want to test it.
Also, did u ever load test that battery?

Reactions: TxDoc
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Things to check . As state above. All grounds. Check to make sure your stator is working properly. You said you already replace injector and fuel pump. Also when it is about to die will putting it in neutral stop it from dying? Someone I know with a 17 was having same issues and had it at dealer twice and they changed same items as you. I suggested he have them check his stator the third time and they kinda smirked at that. Guess what it turned out to be . Stator

E

Eganmancan

Dec 16, 2020
Lafayette
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will check harness thoroughly tomorrow.and the staror When it dies out its like i turned the switch off. It doesn't run bad or rough.

Hello_Darkness

Hello_Darkness

Jun 6, 2024
Just to the right of nowhere
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
not related but I have an 02 rubicon/foreman 500 from my buddy that I have about 30 hours into trying to make a spark - cleaned grounds\ecm board, etc. and down to pushing pins through each end of the wires to check for continuity through connectors, digital display is dead but oil\neutral lite all work p have good peak voltage from crank trigger, neutral switch, tested stator, etc. bad news is the CDI is built into ECM - trying to convince myself its not the ECM but running out of things to clean\check\verify - there is a new VR installed but my moron buddy has 2 more to drop off and cant remember which one was which and if any were bad - lol :(.

it never ends

Apologize for the delay in response, I'm digging

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I posted the procedure years ago on the 700 section. Someone else posted it above.

Sounds very much like a CKP thing, which is built into the stator.
Thanks for helping out.
I wanted to make sure he went through the basics before indulging in big expensive stuff.

Reactions: DG Rider and TxDoc