Eslinger_18

Eslinger_18

Wake up and piss excellence!
Supporting Member
Aug 28, 2018
Mt. Angel, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any experience with the Superatv 3" lift? Does it change the ride quality at all? Any other comments or concerns? Thanks in advance for any info folks!!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any experience with the Superatv 3" lift? Does it change the ride quality at all? Any other comments or concerns? Thanks in advance for any info folks!!

I think @JTW had it but took it off because it rode rough and was tippy???

He may have had Highlifter now that I read that carefully.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a prototype I got from a friend that’s similar to the high lifter so far so good and no tip. I do and would recommend wheel spacers. I have 1.5” in the front and 2” in the back. Also a set of good shocks help this as well. You can see it in my garage post [HASHTAG]#389[/HASHTAG]
P1000m5 - Remmy's Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!
I’ll see if I can get u a name of it. They were supposed to go into production soon.

Eslinger_18

Eslinger_18

Supporting Member
Aug 28, 2018
Mt. Angel, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a prototype I got from a friend that’s similar to the high lifter so far so good and no tip. I do and would recommend wheel spacers. I have 1.5” in the front and 2” in the back. Also a set of good shocks help this as well. You can see it in my garage post [HASHTAG]#389[/HASHTAG]
P1000m5 - Remmy's Stroker 30 Build And Other Cool Bs!
I’ll see if I can get u a name of it. They were supposed to go into production soon.

I've already got 1.5" spacers on the front and rear. And I have the LE model with the adjustable Fox shocks. Do you think that would suffice? I'm not dead set on getting a lift, just kicking the idea around. The machine performs so well now, I'm not sure I wanna risk changing anything just yet. That's why I was searching for some insight from you guys.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've already got 1.5" spacers on the front and rear. And I have the LE model with the adjustable Fox shocks. Do you think that would suffice? I'm not dead set on getting a lift, just kicking the idea around. The machine performs so well now, I'm not sure I wanna risk changing anything just yet. That's why I was searching for some insight from you guys.
Yeah I think that would be just fine. Everything you have there. Good thing about the lift is it’s very easy to put on and very easy to take off If you don’t like it.

Reactions: Plumber32 and JTW
C

chewboka0518

Jul 16, 2018
st louis mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Highlifter and it does stiffen the ride up a bit.. I love the ground clearance but miss the bit of travel and ride I had before.
What size tires are you running. and what is the largest tire recommended with a 3inch lift?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Are you running factory wheels or aftermarket?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eslinger_18

Eslinger_18

Supporting Member
Aug 28, 2018
Mt. Angel, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have the Highlifter and it does stiffen the ride up a bit.. I love the ground clearance but miss the bit of travel and ride I had before.
Thanks for the insight. Do you notice it being more tippy?

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I haven’t with mine for what it’s worth so far. Don’t know how @JTW feels how his is tho?

J

JTW

I have been running stock wheels and no spacers.. with this setup yes.. it’s tippy. I don’t feel like the suspension has enough leverage to articulate properly. I have forward a arms now and will try going up a tire size and pulling the lift. If it doesn’t suit me I’ll put the lift back on and add the spacers I have.

J

JTW

I do love the ground clearance the lift allows.. just have to play with setups to see what I like best.

Reactions: Remington
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Aftermarket wheels. 14" fuel vectors and 27x10" tires.
I ask because I dont know if you knew the factory wheels have different offset. When going to an aftermarket wheel the rear will actually be narrower. You need 1 inch larger spacer in the rear than in the front.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been running stock wheels and no spacers.. with this setup yes.. it’s tippy. I don’t feel like the suspension has enough leverage to articulate properly. I have forward a arms now and will try going up a tire size and pulling the lift. If it doesn’t suit me I’ll put the lift back on and add the spacers I have.

I followed you without spacers and later with. Made a BIG difference I was actually shocked. 1”front/2”Rear

With the aftermarket wheels/tires and spacers it’s 68” wide though.

Reactions: JTW and Remington

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!