Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Haha when i had my P5, i pulled some small stumps. with my P1 Ive pulled quite a few large ones. But remover, thats bot just straight up pulling. You have to dig around it first to loosen the soil. other than that, It aint gonna do it! Haha
Lol, I use my back hoe or dozer for such things saving my delicate clutch packs for my trail addiction….😂😂😂

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yep, long established fact.
For longer tenured forum members, yes. But for the OP? Based on his first post, I'd say not ... which is precisely why I shared the information with him.
I just bought both….😂
Perhaps I assume incorrectly, but that doesn't sound like a viable option for the OP.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
For longer tenured forum members, yes. But for the OP? Based on his first post, I'd say not ... which is precisely why I shared the information with him.

Perhaps I assume incorrectly, but that doesn't sound like a viable option for the OP.
I can’t say, in both of those cases I was responding to you, and your posts to me…

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I dont have those so i have to Improvise adapt and overcome the circumstances and use what i got! Lol
Gotta love the attitude….😎

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1k5 all the way, you get the best features and most hp...There are a few drawbacks though, its physically bigger so it can be cumbersome in tight quarters. It also doesnt turn as tight as you think it should. Otherwise they're great, best of luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!