Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I already enjoyed watching them, now i really cant wait to see what they got coming. Surprised they picked up the XX. They never seemed that impressed with it in the past.
I was kinda surprised too. I figure that’s probably better ratings

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I already enjoyed watching them, now i really cant wait to see what they got coming. Surprised they picked up the XX. They never seemed that impressed with it in the past.
Well they did have some bad luck with the xx, but the axel problems were due to dealer setup. I think it's great that they own all 5 brands!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thier new Xx didn’t like tug o war with the Talon so much! Not totally sure how it broke in the mud like that.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
Thier new Xx didn’t like tug o war with the Talon so much! Not totally sure how it broke in the mud like that.
Yeah, breaking an axle like that would concern me. Maybe just a fluke or maybe they cracked it jumping. Either way I saw nothing in that tug of war that should have broke an axle.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!