P1000 System3 xm310??

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
im wondering if anyone has or has had these tires before
My cfab lift is on its way and I’m looking at either the 29’s or 31’s since the 31 aren’t much heavier . I also see everyone running a 5 + 2 offset . With my understanding I will be having to run 1” spacers in the back?
I run my side by in the center of Florida in the swamp and that’s why I like the thought of these tires . I am new to the forum as this is my first post
I’m hoping to be able to make it to the pioneer takeover next year with my new sxs!

034EE7CC EFB4 4EB9 8F23 3559CD1F8693

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My cfab lift is on its way and I’m looking at either the 29’s or 31’s since the 31 aren’t much heavier . I also see everyone running a 5 + 2 offset . With my understanding I will be having to run 1” spacers in the back?
I run my side by in the center of Florida in the swamp and that’s why I like the thought of these tires . I am new to the forum as this is my first post
I’m hoping to be able to make it to the pioneer takeover next year with my new sxs!

View attachment 141279
Welcome from Wisconsin. Yes most run a spacer in the rear to match the front. I have rb3 spacers and are doing great, buddy bought the super ATV ones and they were off 1/4" and really hassled him about returning. Fyi.

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Wisconsin. Yes most run a spacer in the rear to match the front. I have rb3 spacers and are doing great, buddy bought the super ATV ones and they were off 1/4" and really hassled him about returning. Fyi.
Yes that was really my main concern about the spacers I guess was the balancing of them as well as quality and of course wear on bearings.
does rb3 make them here in the United States? I hear SuperATV gets a lot from China I’m not sure how true that is.

J

JTW

I would buy the RB3’s again... I have rear SATV and fronts are RB3 and the rb3 is by far better “quality” the SATV gets the job done but the machining is way better on rb3 and they’re a site supporter, so we should do our part to support them! If you can make the takeover.. (which you should) I’m sure you’ll see RB3 products all about the place. Also, @RB3offroad offers a site discount.

5+2 wheels and spacers will do you well... @Plumber32 and I have the same setups with 30’s and other than weight... have no complaints! But you will notice weight increases, so keep that in mind.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5

View attachment 141279
HI welcome to the forum. You will find great people here and alot of experience. rb3offroad.com does offer a discount any orders over $120.00 use code "taketen" for $10off. We offer spacers and they are made in our machine shop in Tempe, AZ out of 6061 billet, not casted or china made. We also have replacement door bushings for the Honda pioneer 1000 which help 99% for the doors that rattle after a couple of rides. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or need help ordering. you can reach us at 480-389-7486.

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would buy the RB3’s again... I have rear SATV and fronts are RB3 and the rb3 is by far better “quality” the SATV gets the job done but the machining is way better on rb3 and they’re a site supporter, so we should do our part to support them! If you can make the takeover.. (which you should) I’m sure you’ll see RB3 products all about the place. Also, @RB3offroad offers a site discount.

5+2 wheels and spacers will do you well... @Plumber32 and I have the same setups with 30’s and other than weight... have no complaints! But you will notice weight increases, so keep that in mind.
Do you run just one inch spacers with your 30’s? And weight as in tire weight? I am concerned about tire weight and how it will effect my performance and of course axles

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
HI welcome to the forum. You will find great people here and alot of experience. rb3offroad.com does offer a discount any orders over $120.00 use code "taketen" for $10off. We offer spacers and they are made in our machine shop in Tempe, AZ out of 6061 billet, not casted or china made. We also have replacement door bushings for the Honda pioneer 1000 which help 99% for the doors that rattle after a couple of rides. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or need help ordering. you can reach us at 480-389-7486.
Thank you I will definitely be buying your spacers ! And I will have to check out door bushings as well as it drives me nuts!

Reactions: RB3offroad
J

JTW

Do you run just one inch spacers with your 30’s? And weight as in tire weight? I am concerned about tire weight and how it will effect my performance and of course axles
SATV forward and rear offset a arms are needed for 30’s. And yes. Tire weight will make a difference on your performance.. if you want a good setup without having to do a arms and the such. Get 12” wheels and 28” braven berserker tires

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I have ordered the cfab a arms which have a 3” lift built into a arms which allow you to run up to a 32 which I won’t do . A lot of people run bkt but I’m not much of a crowd follower so I kind of want something different I think the cut boggers will do well but I guess I won’t know until I try it and where I ride at at river ranch you need 2 sets of tires and rims just about.
one for the rainy season and one for dry which I will probably just keep my bighorns for . It gets supper sloppy on some of the trails I ride on during wet season .and I do like to bog.

M

Marcus77474

May 19, 2019
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just put everything on today! Have to do some adjustments to the c fab a arms but the system 3 xm310 tires were surprisingly smooth on the road for what they are I will do a tire review once I’ve actually used them
Here’s my baby and her new shoes and a arms

3965CF62 66E6 4007 A476 BDC848367E87 D999FDAD C308 4B69 BC11 8E49700F8CBB 6DF100E1 350D 4D35 8906 8C94AD86E6B5 [ATTACh) 0AAB1981 35F8 4AC9 A8C2 9B3B854ED36E

Reactions: nsolimini
G

GaryDean

Jun 29, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
H

Honda839

Dec 13, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Looks awesome! Can you give a review on the tires? Thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!