BOX1

P700 Tailgate dimension of the 700 gate.

S

slydogge

Jul 3, 2022
Pensacola fl
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the forums!

I am looking for the measurements of the 700 tailgate because I am thinking of building a bed for the Pioneer 500 out of a bunch of old scrap parts. I wanted to see if I could incorporate it into the build but I need to know the length and height of it first.

I would really appreciate if someone could grab this for me who has a 700.

FJC 79

FJC 79

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the forums!

I am looking for the measurements of the 700 tailgate because I am thinking of building a bed for the Pioneer 500 out of a bunch of old scrap parts. I wanted to see if I could incorporate it into the build but I need to know the length and height of it first.

I would really appreciate if someone could grab this for me who has a 700.
13"H x 40"W at the latch area 42"W at the top don't know if it matters 2014 700-2

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!