Tailgate dimensions

O

OBS73

Jun 21, 2020
Potosi,MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi I'm still kinda new here and have already found lots of useful info. I don't have my machine handy at the moment and am waiting t ok build a tailgate extender. Does anyone have dimensions of extenders they have made or maybe just tailgate dimensions in general?

Reactions: Isaiah
O

OBS73

Jun 21, 2020
Potosi,MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Snapchat 342150133

Well I got my tailgate stiffened and bed extender made. Not to bad for a rookie and something thrown together lol

Reactions: BigOL3 and JenElio
O

OBS73

Jun 21, 2020
Potosi,MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good, whats kinda tubing is that? How are u mounting it? Tnx
Its 3/4 in. Rigid conduit. And I mounted it on a single bolt on each side so I had a pivot point to flip it into the bed and close the gate when not in use
Snapchat 1569852910

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Nice! 😂😂 I have some 3/4 rigid conduit I was also thinking of that same idea 😂. How did u bend it? I have the 90s with the threaded ends/couplings and all but I like the smooth look better. Reason I wanted to do it with the 3/4" is I think it'll be strong enough to hang a spare from 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Isaiah
O

OBS73

Jun 21, 2020
Potosi,MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice! 😂😂 I have some 3/4 rigid conduit I was also thinking of that same idea 😂. How did u bend it? I have the 90s with the threaded ends/couplings and all but I like the smooth look better. Reason I wanted to do it with the 3/4" is I think it'll be strong enough to hang a spare from 🤷‍♂️
I just used a conduit bender. Its pretty strong I can put a lot of weight on it and it doesn't bend

Reactions: JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I just used a conduit bender. Its pretty strong I can put a lot of weight on it and it doesn't bend
Awesome man, good to c it done similar to what I want 👍

Reactions: OBS73

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!