thevinylcreator

thevinylcreator

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2016
Pleasant Lake, IN
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is where I will post most of our options for Tailgate and Grill Lettering. We do custom designs and may not have everything updated here, so feel free to ask us!

Blue Chrome Flag 2 Flag 1 Flag3 Grass camo Green reaper honda photoshop Grey Metallic Hot Pink No color reble Olive Orange camo Orange kryptic Orange Phantom camo Pink camo Pink Rebel flag Rebel waving flag Red reaper Red Reflective Honda Tailgate Lime Green Shale blue honda Snow camo Tbl Texas flag Thin line flag with no color 2 Tree camo Trl White Yellow

Biggun150

Biggun150

Oct 13, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Should the letters overhang any. Seems like mine are to big. Tried to trim excess off with exacto but that was to tedious. Hard to tell by the pick but I wrapped them around the edge best I could I am afraid eventually the will lift and peel. 2022 1000 3

20220508 164329

thevinylcreator

thevinylcreator

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2016
Pleasant Lake, IN
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Should the letters overhang any. Seems like mine are to big. Tried to trim excess off with exacto but that was to tedious. Hard to tell by the pick but I wrapped them around the edge best I could I am afraid eventually the will lift and peel. 2022 1000 3

View attachment 333654
They should be the exact size as the smooth area, with that said you are suppose to use heat on the after you apply them and they will form around the edges to lay smooth on that smooth area. The letters have a curve to them so if you dont use heat it makes them look like they are too large as the dont seat on the curve. The heat also will keep them from lifting up.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
They should be the exact size as the smooth area, with that said you are suppose to use heat on the after you apply them and they will form around the edges to lay smooth on that smooth area. The letters have a curve to them so if you dont use heat it makes them look like they are too large as the dont seat on the curve. The heat also will keep them from lifting up.
Mine have been on several years and no peeling. After I applied mine I sat it in the sun for a couple of days to heat it up.
IMG 0341

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!