HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Anyone else seen or know anything about these?
Pretty slick. What I can tell you is that if you enjoy firing your SBR/Pistol AR with others, don't put that brake on it :). It works extremely well for clearing the firing line at the crowded public range though. Also good for scaring the s*** out of your buddies when they don't expect it while they are shooting. The concussion and fireball is impressive :p

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone else seen or know anything about these?
I have not seem this type of take down version but i have seen other version of take down rifles that were very repeatable when put back together. Of course with a Shorter barrel / Pistol AR your not looking for the same Accuracy as you would be in a long range rifle.

I just would not want to try and assemble in a hurry

Looks cool thanks for sharing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!