Takeover Carnage thread

Zax185

Zax185

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2018
Montgomery, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The worst damage I saw by far was when we came up on @ToddACimer Saturday around noon. Glad you and your passenger had helmets and were okay. Saw the video when we stopped to see if anyone needed help.

Friday nights carnage goes out to @WhiteLightning s entrance to the Top of the World, wish I could have gotten a video but I never met him before and was thinking no way this guy is going up this hill that I have only climbed on my four wheeler. Other than the destruction of a tire he made it with three wheels in the air. Got out my impact and we performed a jackless tire change.

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The worst damage I saw by far was when we came up on @ToddACimer Saturday around noon. Glad you and your passenger had helmets and were okay. Saw the video when we stopped to see if anyone needed help.

Friday nights carnage goes out to @WhiteLightning s entrance to the Top of the World, wish I could have gotten a video but I never met him before and was thinking no way this guy is going up this hill that I have only climbed on my four wheeler. Other than the destruction of a tire he made it with three wheels in the air. Got out my impact and we performed a jackless tire change.

When we have to change a tire, axle or tie rod we do this......

58f795daef3d834c401eaac0e4ef78df

This is at the same place at the top of the world. We use the winch to pull the vehicle over and hold it. That’s the same thing I did for Todd while they were working on his....

1b27cd4369ca031a922b2b3a554b0cfd

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh, and they don’t believe in right of way either, we had to back up hill a couple times so the poor weak souls could get by. :rolleyes:
Same here. 2 dudes on canams clearly saw me comming down a steep hill. I was over half way down when they decided to hit the gas and try to go around needless to say the trail was too narrow for the both of us and he gashed up the side of my rig and took off.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same here. 2 dudes on canams clearly saw me comming down a steep hill. I was over half way down when they decided to hit the gas and try to go around needless to say the trail was too narrow for the both of us and he gashed up the side of my rig and took off.
That sucks man!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

This is a perfect example of how this family works together!

Zax185

Zax185

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2018
Montgomery, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gashed by a canned ham, that sucks.

Made me think of the canned ham video from many years ago. Sorry, had to post it, some explicit words so take it down if necessary.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gashed by a canned ham, that sucks.

Made me think of the canned ham video from many years ago. Sorry, had to post it, some explicit words so take it down if necessary.
I didnt look but it sounded like his plastic was getting wrinkled pretty bad by the time it made it to the back corner of my roll cage. I believe the pioneer won that match. Lol

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When we have to change a tire, axle or tie rod we do this......

View attachment 128156

This is at the same place at the top of the world. We use the winch to pull the vehicle over and hold it. That’s the same thing I did for Todd while they were working on his....

View attachment 128157
I remember that pic! We did that a lot that weekend. Was thinking that spot where @ToddACimer went over was the same spot that @snuffnwhisky looked like he was going over sideways so I drove in hard in his driver side to help. Not sure but looks the same tried to find pic to check but can’t find it.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I remember that pic! We did that a lot that weekend. Was thinking that spot where @ToddACimer went over was the same spot that @snuffnwhisky looked like he was going over sideways so I drove in hard in his driver side to help. Not sure but looks the same tried to find pic to check but can’t find it.

That was the same place.

I don’t have a picture of that either but I’m sure it’s somewhere on here

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Yep. I found out thats not a turf mode hill.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!