JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Its 2 lanes now.... Just slippery when wet at the land slide.
Really?....wow, we were headed up when we ran across 4 rigs coming down....real bad spot and sloppy. They had to drag across the side of my buggy if not it was a nasty drop down the side 😳 there were some pucker moments going up for sure. Glad they fixed it but sucks if they "over fixed it"...

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Really?....wow, we were headed up when we ran across 4 rigs coming down....real bad spot and sloppy. They had to drag across the side of my buggy if not it was a nasty drop down the side 😳 there were some pucker moments going up for sure. Glad they fixed it but sucks if they "over fixed it"...
It's not over fixed because the s***box pioneer on 30s couldn't make it with a full full send.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm planning to take a group to Tackett on Thursday morning, just hadn't posted anything yet. Just the sight-seeing loop (Slate rock, cabin, McLean Overlook, sand caves) since we'll have kids with us. I think some of the KRX guys were planning to go do No Business that day, so at least there will be a few Honda's around for the inevitable rescue ;).
Dad and I are in!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!