Talon Talon 4 - when will they arrive?

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Hello friends,

We at SouthwestORV are wondering if anyone has intel on when the first Talon 4's will be arriving at dealerships. Any info out there?

Chris

H

HondaTech

The Dealer video said Nov-April, so forever from now. I think we're suppose to order them within the next couple of months.

I wouldn't expect them till the same time as the 2 seater came out this year.

Correction: Ordering in August for Nov-March delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthwestORV
SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
The Dealer video said Nov-April, so forever from now. I think we're suppose to order them within the next couple of months.

Nov-March delivery...that's a huge window! I hope this info will update further as it draws closer, for a more precise delivery date. We'd love to add one to our fleet. We really ought to have one... ;)

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500

Now I wonder when they'll announce pricing.

SouthwestORV

SouthwestORV

Oct 24, 2018
Taylor, Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I would stay away from ride now tried to get an R and out the door was about 26k and went to the Honda dealership and got it for 22k with extended warranty
Which dealer did you get yours from at a lower price? That's where I need to go...

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!