Talon billet remote filter adapter -10 ORB

GBell

GBell

Apr 21, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X4
If you are like me and think that little filter is being asked to do a lot this might help. A way to add a remote filter and or a oil cooler if you choose.
And for looks I'm working on a billet DCT filter cover also. I'm on FB under Bell Engine's or text 417-619-8514 I will fix you up. I can also fix you up with my custom ARP Talon head studs. They provide full thread contact in the block which means less cylinder distortion. I also had custom washers made for even load across the entire spot face of.
You can see the difference in the picture old versus the new custom stud also size difference between the washers & nut.

IMG 20230830 212247 944 Screenshot 20230815 182428 Instagram 20230901 170919 Screenshot 20230827 204443 Gallery

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have the Bell remote oil filter mount and the head stud kit on my race engine. Both are top notch and well thought out products. Highly recommend both!!

Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you are like me and think that little filter is being asked to do a lot this might help. A way to add a remote filter and or a oil cooler if you choose.
And for looks I'm working on a billet DCT filter cover also. I'm on FB under Bell Engine's or text 417-619-8514 I will fix you up. I can also fix you up with my custom ARP Talon head studs. They provide full thread contact in the block which means less cylinder distortion. I also had custom washers made for even load across the entire spot face of.
You can see the difference in the picture old versus the new custom stud also size difference between the washers & nut.

View attachment 401696 View attachment 401697 View attachment 401698 View attachment 401700
Can you post a picture of the inside of the oil filter bypass cover?
Trying to wrap my head around how it connects inside the oil filter housing for the oil flow.
I looked online, with no luck.
Thanks.
Have a good day

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Can you post a picture of the inside of the oil filter bypass cover?
Trying to wrap my head around how it connects inside the oil filter housing for the oil flow.
I looked online, with no luck.
Thanks.
Have a good day

It has a tube machined into it with O-rings that seal around the stub that the oil filter slips on inside the factory housing. Oil goes in to the Bell adaptor through the tube, out the "out" port to a remote filter housing and then back in the "in" side on the adapter.

Reactions: TxDoc
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would thinkni would want to change the oil before that filter ever gets full.

But that's me
You could keep the same interval your used to though. I like to change oil frequently so I can take a look at the old oil, I even drain the DTC into a different drain pan than the engine oil.

GBell

GBell

Apr 21, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X4
You could keep the same interval your used to though. I like to change oil frequently so I can take a look at the old oil, I even drain the DTC into a different drain pan than the engine oil.
You do know that the engine oil is shared with the DCT oil?

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You do know that the engine oil is shared with the DCT oil?
Yep, I just want to see what settles in the pan in both. I've always assumed the DCT filter filtered the oil from the clutches before being pumped back in to the crank case, so I see your point, does the filtered DCT oil go through the main filter also before it goes back to the crank case. Guess I need to get my book out.

Last edited:
Reactions: TxDoc

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!