SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com

TALON 1000 CARGO RACK ALPHA​

Link: https://www.superatv.com/honda-talon-1000-cargo-rack-alpha

Maximize Your Cargo Room
We love the Talon, but the cargo space leaves a lot to be desired, especially on long trips. Add SuperATV’s Honda Talon 1000 Cargo Rack Alpha to get room for all your gear. It mounts with heavy-duty clamps that won’t rattle or shake and sits on gas struts that allow you to easily raise or lower the cargo rack. It stays put even on wild rides but easily raises out of the way to load your bed for the return trip. Nobody else offers a cargo rack this strong and practical for your UTV.

Cargo Rack = Room for Everything
Pack your bed tight and still have a spot for a spare tire. Load up your cooler and camp stove and still have room for your tent and hiking poles. No matter what you’re hauling or where you’re going, you’ll get way more room and functionality out of your Talon with this cargo rack. It raises for easy access to the cargo area and automatically locks in place when you’re done. It’s the ideal storage solution for the UTV owner that needs better storage sometimes and convenience all the time.

Customize Your Storage Space
This cargo rack is full of holes, and that’s a good thing. The steel is precision cut with multiple points to add ratchet straps or bungee cords to secure your cargo. There are also 3 removable side brackets that you can arrange to create an attachment point anywhere you need. No matter how big or small your load is, you’ve got plenty of attachment points to secure it. Plus, the holes ensure that you’re not collecting water from rain or snow on the platform.

For Long-Lasting Use
We used powder-coated steel to prevent rust and corrosion on this cargo rack. It’s strong enough to carry a 75-pound load. You can depend on it to keep even the heaviest gear secure. Its long-lasting design guarantees you’ll be relying on this cargo rack for a long, long time.
  • Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
  • Honda Talon 1000X : 2019+
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 01a
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 03a
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 04a
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 06a
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 07a
Honda talon 1000r cargo rack 08a

B

Bigfoot0320

Apr 17, 2022
MN
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X

3. Talon X LV
Once you install the tire carrier, is there enough room for other accessory mounting collars bewteen the talon support bar and the edge of the cargo rack platform that lifts (I.e., Fire Extinguisher mounts, Rotopax collar mounts)? TIA

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Once you install the tire carrier, is there enough room for other accessory mounting collars bewteen the talon support bar and the edge of the cargo rack platform that lifts (I.e., Fire Extinguisher mounts, Rotopax collar mounts)? TIA
Your best to PM him to get this answer or tag him like this @SuperATV he comes on later in the day if he sees it.

Also welcome and congrats on your first post since joining a year ago!
Some unsolicited advice, start a Welcome thread and give some info on what Talon you have and post pics or these guys get mad and u get the dreaded…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

B

Bigfoot0320

Apr 17, 2022
MN
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X

3. Talon X LV
Your best to PM him to get this answer or tag him like this @SuperATV he comes on later in the day if he sees it.

Also welcome and congrats on your first post since joining a year ago!
Some unsolicited advice, start a Welcome thread and give some info on what Talon you have and post pics or these guys get mad and u get the dreaded…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)
Ok. Will post when I get some pics. Just purchased a 2021 1000x with 90 miles on it. :)

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Yeah, you should be able to fit other clamps on there if you're mounting to the outside.

B

Bigfoot0320

Apr 17, 2022
MN
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X

3. Talon X LV
Yeah, you should be able to fit other clamps on there if you're mounting to the outside.
One additional question...there was another individual install comment that the front of th espare tire carrier bar brackets on each end rest against his superatv rear window and he was going to grin dthe brackets down. Isn't this caused by ho far up the talon support bars a person mounts the spare tire carrier. I would las then think that the person would have an issue raising the platform with a tire on and hit the talon roof. Thanks for reviewing SuperATV!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
One additional question...there was another individual install comment that the front of th espare tire carrier bar brackets on each end rest against his superatv rear window and he was going to grin dthe brackets down. Isn't this caused by ho far up the talon support bars a person mounts the spare tire carrier. I would las then think that the person would have an issue raising the platform with a tire on and hit the talon roof. Thanks for reviewing SuperATV!
I just think that was an adjustment issue. They tossed it up and hurried to bolt it down because its kinda heavy for one person. Get a spare set of hands and take your time and you should be golden.

Last edited:
B

Bigfoot0320

Apr 17, 2022
MN
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X

3. Talon X LV
I just thing that was an adjustment issue. They tossed it up and hurried to bolt it down because its kinda heavy for one person. Get a spare set of hands and take your time and you should be golden.
Many thanks! Have a great week!

P.S.
Yes, I do know how to type, but my keyboard doesn't. I just read what I last sent you :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!