Talon Talon Diagnostic port to OBD output

Are you interested in a Honda Diagnostic port to OBDII output.

• Yes

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Also Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A while back on one of the Facebook groups there was a company touting a Honda Diag port to OBDII converter.

I replied to the post for information several time and was ignored, they finally deleted the post.

I want it for speed/rpm etc for the Garmin ODBII adapter to show in videos. The GPS speed is usually way off.

Anyone know of anything like this?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK so I have contacted a company that makes a similar product who has reverse engineered the Diagnostic port protocol.

They will produce a Red Diag port to ELM327 Bluetooth or Red Diag port to OBDII output if they have enough interest.

I figured with as many people who are trying to tune these motors there would be some interest in data logging, more accurate gauges, more available info or people like me who are interested for the same reason.

I'm adding a poll just select if your interested.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
NO, but you forgot that choice...

Upload 2019 12 10 16 20 59

Reactions: Hondasxs
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I didn't , I can't.

Reactions: Hondasxs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!