Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The guys are a bunch of tards and I couldn't stand to listen to them. They say "like" every third word and a lot of what they say makes no sense.

But it was cool to see some more walk around video so I guess they've got that goin....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Apperently it has the best seat sliders in the industry.
Of course, Honda is a car maker so ...
Ya that was an extra 5$ well spent for the publicity. Seems everyone is gaga over it. Still say they should’ve spent an extra 5 on steering wheel, that would’ve gotten more attention

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My point was he praised it then bashed it within about 2 minutes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I really want the guys from sxsblog to get thier hands on one. That’ll be a no bulls*** review

B

bucky

Jun 6, 2017
pa
Ownership

1. 500
One thing you will get from them when they get one is a honest review = they pull no punches. They are also trying to get one ASAP & if Honda thinks they have a winner they may want to sell them one ASAP to review because a lot of people view their you tube channel.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
One thing you will get from them when they get one is a honest review = they pull no punches. They are also trying to get one ASAP & if Honda thinks they have a winner they may want to sell them one ASAP to review because a lot of people view their you tube channel.
What this man just said!! Come on Honda release them a kraken;)
If it’s the s*** there will be many down payments just from that channel.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What this man just said!! Come on Honda release them a kraken;)
If it’s the s*** there will be many down payments just from that channel.
My local dealership isn't even on the list because no one's put a down payment on one! They told me all the dealerships that have down payments are getting all the first ones and after those are for filled then they'll start divian the up to the dealerships

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cuoutdoors
H

HondaTech

My local dealership isn't even on the list because no one's put a down payment on one! They told me all the dealerships that have down payments are getting all the first ones and after those are for filled then they'll start divian the up to the dealerships

Level 5 Powerhouse dealers will get units first.

Honda is basing the amount of units dealers are getting or allowed to get on P1k sales. So if your dealer didn't sale many P1Ks they'll likely be low on the totem pole.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Level 5 Powerhouse dealers will get units first.

Honda is basing the amount of units dealers are getting or allowed to get on P1k sales. So if your dealer didn't sale many P1Ks they'll likely be low on the totem pole.
You guys will have one before I see one in person. Polaris country around here :(

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ve seen the latest Diet wheels mag. Haven’t red it yet though.

1c4d26256bda8f24e68e37552f5d7a0e

Upon closer look, the front diff seems to be leaking.

5adb141a34fe5c1c7d328c5a680f755b

I would know because I’ve seen that several times on my pioneer. I’ve had leaks on both front and rear.

Maybe it’s not a leak and we won’t know for sure. It sure does look like it though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!