highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I have 3 Metallic Gray intake tubes that are reduced to $150. Two have very minor blemishes in the powder coat. One has 2 small holes in the weld of the plate to the tube. I didn't catch these until after the powder coat. They are not holes in the tube so this won't affect the pre-filtering.

I want to offer these to the forum guys before I put them out for the general population.

Pictures are coming.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Blemish tube #1

IMG 1343

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
If anyone is interested please send me a conversation this week. I’ve not listed these for sale on the website so you don’t find them there. To purchase I will send an invoice that is payable by credit card.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!