BOX1

Talon Jackson Turbo

L

LJSXS

Nov 27, 2019
Springdale Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Not a Talon owner but was at the local dealer yesterday and the buzz around the shop was this Turbo Kit getting installed. Wonder what kind of numbers this thing will make with this Turbo added? Any ideas?

BDBDBC4C 442F 4964 97CA 04889C6DE8F2 880030AC 9B90 444D A2ED 4C5A674CF0B8 CC7BD66C B9AE 4428 81AA 8949FD5C750C

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
G

gtsum2

Apr 28, 2019
Moseley
Still don’t understand why they don’t offer an r package with it already installed from factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still don’t understand why they don’t offer an r package with it already installed from factory?

Considering the front end alignment many have found on their units I’d be happy to install my own.

in all seriousness it keeps production costs lower to have less variation between units. Every factory option you add multiplies the end product list. X/R each in 2/4 seat config each in QS3/LV config each in number of colors each in NA/Turbo. Granted not all of this is true today but it’s easy to see how it all could be in a year or two. That would be 32 model options assuming two colors of each. It’s 16 if they leave the turbo as a dealer installed/accessory option.

Not to mention the turbo kit just started shipping in the last week (or maybe it’s been two already).

In a couple of years though if sales warrant it they easily could make a model that includes the turbo from the factory of course. In the meantime they get to test the waters without the investment.

Reactions: 906UP
ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

No doubt Honda is well aware of the warranty claims per unit on the Rzr turbos, X3 turbos, etc. To some extent they will be able to deny at least some of the inevitable warranty claims and shift blame to the user who installs himself, the dealer who installed, or maybe even Jackson. Probably not what most want to hear, but I'm sure there is at least a little bit of truth to it.

Reactions: LJSXS and NTCPrezJB
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

Baby steps. You may very well see something like that within 12 months, sort of a limited production to powerhouse dealers only, could be called a "Special Edition " or a "Limited Edition" heck maybe no label at all. But you can be guaranteed its MSRP would be high as hell.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!