Talon Live Valve

P

Pan

Apr 9, 2016
Gorham NH 03581
Does anyone have any imput on how good Live Valve is on those Fox Shocks that come with the new Talons for an extra $2000. Are they worth it???

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I love mine. while cruise hit something deep and it just soaks it up. It just the machine that was available. It will keep the machine from leaning or nose diving when getting on it. crazy how it works.

C

COPS

Apr 3, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I wish I would have waited for the Live Valve but after some adjustments and corner weighting, my R rides pretty decent. Not nearly as good as my KRX or Pioneer with long arms and longer than stock Walker Evans 3.0s, but still decently comfortable.

(Talon locker will not work on Pioneer)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!