Talon parts

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I saw this thread and ordered a wheel bearing greaser from them. It's been about 2 weeks and other than getting my PayPal reciept I have not heard $hit from them.

Not impressed at all.....

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
I saw this thread and ordered a wheel bearing greaser from them. It's been about 2 weeks and other than getting my PayPal reciept I have not heard $hit from them.

Call them up and ask about the delay,,,,That is one item every Talon'er needs.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I emailed them earlier asking about the part I ordered.

Their response: "I'm driving right now, call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX".

Dude can type that while driving but cant type out where my part is??? I got a fawkin idea.... How about when you stop driving you reply back to my email telling me WTF is going on or when my stuff will be here. I shouldn't have to call YOU to find out where a part I already paid for is after I fawkin email you asking.... :mad:

Great way to run a business.

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R

Just want to share my experience with CA Tech USA....

Bought the CATech wheel bearing greaser from a vendor at the local Off-Road show last winter and just recently used it when I was replacing a damaged axle boot on my Talon. It leaked a small amount on the inside of the tool, the self tapping threads of the grease fitting had barely cut into the inner body. I took a couple of pictures, e-mailed CATech and they sent me a replacement right away even though I didn't buy it directly from them.

IMG 20200426 204526319 HDR XL

Based on my positive experience with CATech I can definitely recommend them, maybe you can cancel your order from Elite and get it from CATech. They shipped the same day and I received it just a couple of days later.
CATechUSA - Honda Talon Wheel Bearing Grease Tool 40mm

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
On a positive note...... I found a company called American Star Manufacturing. They make some bad azz cromoly sway bar links and a complete set of braided brake lines to replace the factory rubber flex hoses. I ordered the links and brake lines yesterday. :cool:

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Just want to share my experience with CA Tech USA....

Bought the CATech wheel bearing greaser from a vendor at the local Off-Road show last winter and just recently used it when I was replacing a damaged axle boot on my Talon. It leaked a small amount on the inside of the tool, the self tapping threads of the grease fitting had barely cut into the inner body. I took a couple of pictures, e-mailed CATech and they sent me a replacement right away even though I didn't buy it directly from them.

View attachment 201620

Based on my positive experience with CATech I can definitely recommend them, maybe you can cancel your order from Elite and get it from CATech. They shipped the same day and I received it just a couple of days later.
CATechUSA - Honda Talon Wheel Bearing Grease Tool 40mm
I had just the opposite experience with CA Tech, I ordered the grease tool along with the battery box. The grease tool arrived without a zerk and the hole was not tapped. I emailed & called, no response...... they can suck it.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
The wheel bearing greaser FINALLY showed up from Elite SxS. First and last part I buy from them. Their customer service blows to say the least.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!