Talon R in MI

M

MP0W3RD

Nov 13, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Hey Guys!

Making the transition from the track to the trails! Been tracking BMWs for a while now but had a blast at Silver Lake with some friends and decided I wanted to enter the SxS game.

Picked up a 2021 Talon R Live Valve. Throwing the OEM winch and a poly plow on it (justifying buying it so late in the year 😁) but will be stock otherwise.

Looking to get a Bed Extender with integrated tire carrier that adds some weight down low in the rear. Have read good things about Dirt Road Fabrication But things are booked out for a longggg time. Any other recommendations?

Very excited to be a part of this community!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Canton OH
Pics or it didn’t happen
Red is the fastest color

Skid plate if you plan to be out on the trails

Hit up CID (I think … or maybe it is Hometeam that has the link in his signature) and PaulF (definitely) for solid Talon info.

M

MP0W3RD

Nov 13, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
E69A18DD 7D0F 4EF9 9055 DB726175E5D4

My two DCT toys! They both rev over 8K but go about things a little differently 😉

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from da U.P., eh!

I have the DRF extender/spare carrier, it's well built and worth the wait. I ordered mine around Xmas last year and received it in early May. I'd second @JeremieBaker suggestion for a good set of skid plates, the factory one is "adequate" for most of Michigan terrain but it's so thin and only takes one "oops" to destroy some expensive components. I went with the full set of aluminum from Ricochet, fit was top notch, uses all factory mounts.

20210417 09464620210417 09465620210417 094707

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Guys!

Making the transition from the track to the trails! Been tracking BMWs for a while now but had a blast at Silver Lake with some friends and decided I wanted to enter the SxS game.

Picked up a 2021 Talon R Live Valve. Throwing the OEM winch and a poly plow on it (justifying buying it so late in the year 😁) but will be stock otherwise.

Looking to get a Bed Extender with integrated tire carrier that adds some weight down low in the rear. Have read good things about Dirt Road Fabrication But things are booked out for a longggg time. Any other recommendations?

Very excited to be a part of this community!
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!