ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys are nuts, even if it’s not your thing you know good and well that’s a big part of the market. The dealership is making a play to folks who go that way, it is a bit much for me. I’m in ms the rocks around here are on gravel roads. If I could get one it would be more trail friendly than that but their is some satisfaction to getting through a bad ass mud hole

If I lived in Florida or south Louisiana I would have this thing... Bunch of damn haters. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re both right, and I love watching the YouTube videos, but I’d buy an airboat if I were in LA or FL

Reactions: BWAF and JACKAL
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeahhhh, big talk. I think you meant, “If I lived in Florida or south Louisiana I would have this thing... If misty would let me”.

That’s always a given... I’m not trying to mess around...

I’m the damn boss and she told me I could tell everyone that!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

That's what this guy thought too, for a minute.....
FB IMG 1552337660417

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Lol

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Plumber32
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
I like it about time to make it look like it was built for more than sand Polaris and can am all come with lifts snorkel and big tires ready to ride down here in south question is can it pull them 35s

Reactions: nbomar and BWAF
Reno58

Reno58

Oct 21, 2017
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not everyone gets to play in the rocks and hills.

Still think its a waste of a good sport machine.
Anyone with 32's or above can't complain about ball joints, steering, or axles.
Thats like putting a factory Jeep on 44's without beefing everything up.

Let the games begin. LOL!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
T

Tommyp

Dec 2, 2017
Covington La
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s my local dealer, saw this in person last week. A lot lof people have tall skinny tire on their machines. Around here if you don’t ride mud, you don’t ride. Not any just trails.

S

SmokeyMike

Jan 25, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I lived in Florida or south Louisiana I would have this thing... Bunch of damn haters. Lol

Yes this was sold in winter haven florida and these guys run MUD so these tires should serve him well...I live in florida but ride my talon x in Tennessee ie windrock, royal blue etc so that setup wouldn't work for rock crawling

Reactions: nbomar
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If I didn't have kids and the transmission could handle it besides color thats the way I would want it. As long as it was a smooth ride. Many ATV tires that size will beat your teeth out.

Reactions: SmokeyMike
M

motorman18

Apr 28, 2016
Laurel, MS
What’s funny is a guy put 32 inch tires on his that wasn’t aggressive to play in the sand but nothing was said about that let someone put aggressive big tires to actually play in the mud and they catch s*** about it you don’t like mud that’s fine we don’t have sand other than river sand you got to get dirty down south

D

Dwight

Oct 25, 2015
Kansas
Whoever buys that please let us know how long your clutches last. Seriously, we do a lot of crawling and I'm concerned about clutch life. That's gotta be a helluva test for the clutches
Dwight

Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
I run 32's on my Talon and it pulls them no problem. 35's do well also in Low. Night and day difference from the Pioneer 1000.

Reactions: GPR1500SC and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!