sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I have a few parts from trading off my talon for sale pm me if interested.
NIB front LH lower control arm (blue)
Used passager seat bottom has 2 small tears on bottom of seat where it sets on console. (Blue black)
Pic upon request
Thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Did u buy another or a P1?

20230601 203541

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
See I've been told that but it's the main reason I got rid of the talon I was starting to feel funny like I need a bud light once it was gone Miller was on the mind

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I have been a honda fan for long time and now after owning a krx with live valve suspension I can say by far the handling from live valve to live valve is no comparison hands down kaws got it right. the only thing I miss is the dual clutch. This thing does things that the talon took effort to do the krx does effortlessly.

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV
I have been a honda fan for long time and now after owning a krx with live valve suspension I can say by far the handling from live valve to live valve is no comparison hands down kaws got it right. the only thing I miss is the dual clutch. This thing does things that the talon took effort to do the krx does effortlessly.
100% agree the only downside of the krx is its LOUD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!