Talon R-What's Next???

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Live Valve two seat R's are a thing, so what is the next progression? 72"? Hub-to-hub width corrected for same size wheels all around? RR Factory turbo? True rear trailing arms? Double shear everywhere? No ball joints? Bypass shocks? Air intake not designed by a third grader?;)

H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
All that should happen in the future. Its easy to make improvements.

Reactions: 1HasBeen
HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Hmm so far everyone here is in AZ .

Reactions: 1HasBeen

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
All that should happen in the future. Its easy to make improvements.
I ain't getting any younger, Bob. They gotta get the lead out! I pretty much sat out the whole season waiting to see how the Talon would do, and evolve. I am a duner, so I can see that may take a while. I am not impressed with the JR turbo kit, sorry to say. They will have to go factory for me to have an all around machine. I could get an R as a trail macine, and a sand car, but really don't want to go there.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
I ain't getting any younger, Bob. They gotta get the lead out! I pretty much sat out the whole season waiting to see how the Talon would do, and evolve. I am a duner, so I can see that may take a while. I am not impressed with the JR turbo kit, sorry to say. They will have to go factory for me to have an all around machine. I could get an R as a trail macine, and a sand car, but really don't want to go there.
Wait , do you know some one who IS getting younger ? I'm happy we lived long enough for Honda to finally come out with a sport model and IMHO the best sport sxs . For sure the MOST FUN one I have ever had the pleasure of piloting . I bet Bob would agree and he has owned them all .

TalonMatt

TalonMatt

Jan 9, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Talon R
Theses are expensive machines and would be nice if they came with more options out of the box. Bead lock rims, a folding windshield, full doors, more plug and play switch for adding accessories. I know this is subjective but thinking it would be nice having a few things like these so you don’t have to instantly start spending money on it. Don’t get me wrong even if it had come this way I would still be spending $$ but maybe not as fast.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!