BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
"Only" 104HP, lol. I told everybody it would feel more powerful than it is.
I had friend ride in my pioneer at rush springs he said if hadn't told he wouldn't have guessed it was under a 100

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: popeye and sharp
H

HondaTech

I had friend ride in my pioneer at rush springs he said if hadn't told he wouldn't have guessed it was under a 100

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

900 RZRs had a hard time beating a P1K in a drag race. So you take that add 32 more HP and subtract 200lbs and tell me it won't beat a 1000 XP? I knew they would before they even got here.

Sawpilot

Sawpilot

Sep 6, 2018
West Virginia
barnwoodbuilds.com
Ownership

1. Talon R
900 RZRs had a hard time beating a P1K in a drag race. So you take that add 32 more HP and subtract 200lbs and tell me it won't beat a 1000 XP? I knew they would before they even got here.
I raced him in four-wheel-drive automatic I think I can do better sport mode and maybe manual shift, I would like to chip it, little more hp

strongbuilt

strongbuilt

Sep 7, 2017
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will for sure be getting the talon 4 seater with turbo and 34" terrabites on it. Just waiting til I can put money down on it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!