BOX1

Talon seatbelt harnesses

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
Since Honda refuses to offer a factory 4 or 6 point harness accessory like Polaris, Can Am, and Kawasaki, I decided to take on the challenge myself. After talking to the maker of the 3 point in the Honda, 4 point for the Can Am, and the 6 point for the Polaris, he told me that Honda still refuses to make accommodations for anything else but the useless 3 point harness. I chose the 6 point because the price between the 4 and 6 point was minimal, and the 6 point provides more protection. There was some fabricating that had to be done, but it was only a few hour deal. Now the hardest part is getting the glue off of the shoulder pads.

AC343A33 566A 4688 9F39 6A7A45CC32AB

Reactions: 906UP
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!