H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I got stuck in the Date Creek sand wash quicksand twice early this year. I just hate to turn around. My bald tires sunk in the sand. Fortunately, I had 4 buddies with me, and we had 108 feet of tow strap, and I had a shovel. I was tired so my buddy did the digging. All 4 of us are in our 80’s so you would think we would get over being Stupid. The 2nd time I had to walk back 1/4 mile to the guys then we did a 15-mile ride around to the bottom area to pull it out again. It was a lesson learned but we had fun. I got stuck in the quicksand 10 years ago but forgot about it.

1stTime1
1stTime2
2ndTime1
2ndTime3
DateCreekWash1

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
My 94 year old grandfather says you don’t really get smarter as you get older. You just move slower so you can’t do as many dumb things as you used to in a day. It just seems like smarter.

For example, I’m 40 and I have been stuck at least 20 times this year. And some of those times I was “just going for a quick ride around the property”. How I end up in the swamp no one knows???

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Holy Crap, Bob!! That’s some kinda stuck you got there. 😲 Anytime I’m in a creek and see ‘wet’, I start to panic. BTDT on a 250 lb. dirt bike and it took two of us about 2 hours to get unstuck. :eek: Them’s the ones ya remember. LOL

Being about 10 years younger than your crew, I maintain that being Stupid is a guy thing that we can never overcome, it’s in our DNA Helix. :cool:

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All 4 of us are in our 80’s
Wow! Thats great your still out there having fun! Unlike the convalescent home patient in DC! FJB!
Hay, maybe u guys can take him along on a ride and get him lost out there never to be seen from again!
Well… hes already lost! But i mean really lost! 🤣 I hear her likes trains as well!
IMG 3646

Seriouly, sand can be a pita!
We have sugar sand like mad in northern Mi and it can suck u up too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!