Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed 100% and another reason I do not particularly like proprietary crap like that.

A couple in our group have the built in Ride Command. It will be interesting to see how they hold up. I suspect they will actually be OK because although PoPo quality is fair, I don't often see problems with their electronics. Their electronics must be made somewhere respectable :)
I've been using my tablet for just about a year now. About 2400kms with snow, rain, mud dust etc. Works great. If it craps out I'd buy another for $130. Sure beats the Garmin Rino with a 2inch screen that cost $800 and lasted 3yrs before it died.

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
What good would it do? You can only read the existing information on the rinkydink screen if you are in a well lit garage and have excellent eyesight.

HavasuDave

HavasuDave

Dec 7, 2019
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Touch screen in a side by side? I don’t see how that works maybe I ride mine to hard but it wouldn’t last the dust, mud, water, snow that gets in mine. Maybe if want a touch screen look into the jeep renegade and get off the “trails” you ride, sounds like a better fit
Your current instrument cluster is not water proof and has holes in the back, fyi

• Wow
Reactions: CID and noisewater

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!