BOX1

Talon turn signals

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Do you have the lighted plate frame? Wondering if the heat will have effect in the wire and light...

I don't think it will, the exhaust cover is plastic after all. The wiring is anyone's guess but the plastic insulation lives lying against motors in other vehicles so I think it will be OK. @Lil_Steve has his plate mounted in the same place I plan on using, maybe he'll let us know if the wiring is holding up. 🤔

So far no issues with heat. The plastic exhaust cover seems mostly cosmetic since underneath that is a steel heat shield.

IMG 20200630 125941429 XL

Reactions: CID and Montecresto
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Here is everything done and on. It all works great and I wanted to avoid area that were super hot hoping to make the LEDs last (not sure if it matters) so I made rear brackets and attached with bar clamps tp the rear bumper.

Photos   1 of 3 Photos   2 of 3 Photos   3 of 3

Reactions: CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!