Talon Windshields from SuperATV

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
We have a pretty awesome selection of windshields for your Honda Talon.

Honda Talon 1000R | SuperATV

Flip!
Honda talon flip windshield 1
Full!
Honda talon full windshield 1
Half!
Honda talon half windshield 6
Rear!
Honda talon rear windshield 1 2

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@SuperATV Looking to order a 1-2 windshield for a TalonX. Do you make a hard coat version? I only see regular and tinted.

I was debating on the flip-up that I have on my pioneer 1000-5 cause I love it. But I don’t think it will work with my bcf cage. It’s quite a bit shorter and has welded in grab handles.

Reactions: SuperATV
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Yeah man, I doubt it'll work with your custom cage unfortunately. Sucks. And in other bad news...we don't make any of the half windshields with the scratch resistant coating. We used to, but they never sold. I guess the price difference always steered people to the standard stuff. Plus...the standard tinted has always been the most popular. I'll still shoot you that discount though if you're interested!

Reactions: toddvdh and TripleB
toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How hard is is to see through the tinted? It will probably be right in my passengers sight line?

I knew it when I bought the machine last week about probably not fitting on the custom cage. Now that it’s in my garage it a definite no. Lol

Last edited:
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
The tinted is a mild tint. Nothing crazy. I'll do some digging to find the exact percentage. I have it written down somewhere, but I'm not in the office....so I have no idea on % right off hand. Its not very dark though. Unless your passenger is super-duper short, you should be good. I don't really hear much about the height every being an issue.

Reactions: toddvdh
R

Ray21

Mar 1, 2021
AK
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hi @SuperATV I was interested in the half and rear windshields. Are any forum discounts available?

Thanks!

R

Ray21

Mar 1, 2021
AK
Ownership

1. Talon R
I am satisfied with the half windshield and full rear windshield from @SuperATV

Can I get another forum discount code? Looking at the frame stiffener. Thanks!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I like the flip up, up 95% of the time; down for cold or rain, otherwise it’s up (Talon).

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!