Talon x4 Lower Door Help

D

Dovetail

Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I have had my x4 for two years now and last summer I had the chance to sit in the back seat while I let my son pilot and I was shocked at the amount of dust that is sucked into the machine. I’m also tired of my dog losing stuff out the back bottom opening. If you can even get them the OEM option seems ridiculously pricey. How good or bad are the after market options?

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I have had my x4 for two years now and last summer I had the chance to sit in the back seat while I let my son pilot and I was shocked at the amount of dust that is sucked into the machine. I’m also tired of my dog losing stuff out the back bottom opening. If you can even get them the OEM option seems ridiculously pricey. How good or bad are the after market options?
I put the OEM on my 2 seater and they were a pain and was not impressed. I put AJK lowers on 4 seater and another 4 seater and very happy with them. About any of the other brands are good as well. Some are thicker than others, some steel, some aluminum. You can even make your own pretty easily.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have Tusk ones and I like them. The SATV ones look nice and if u PM @SuperATV he will get u a forum discount.
Let us know what you get. Don't be like Epstine and leave us hangin!

Odie01

Odie01

Sep 15, 2021
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

I have the lower oem door panels and hate them. The fit sucks. Very disappointed. I did all the install instructions to a T and the fit is not what i expected or up to my expectations Even tried different shimming still no dice.

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
Odie01

Odie01

Sep 15, 2021
South Dakota
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
I have the lower oem door panels and hate them. The fit sucks. Very disappointed. I did all the install instructions to a T and the fit is not what i expected or up to my expectations Even tried different shimming still no dice.

D

Dovetail

Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Remington very sorry I have been researching this and I went with the AJK lower doors. I have purchased a throttle surge protector and I really liked their product so AJK seemed like a good way to go. I will send a picture when I get them installed. By the way thank you all for your input here. I feel like the folks here are just good people. I would like your opinion on another matter regarding the color of a roof rack I purchased.

H

HondaTech

The oem will fit tight if you play with the width of the slot you cut. They are a pain though.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Remington very sorry I have been researching this and I went with the AJK lower doors. I have purchased a throttle surge protector and I really liked their product so AJK seemed like a good way to go. I will send a picture when I get them installed. By the way thank you all for your input here. I feel like the folks here are just good people. I would like your opinion on another matter regarding the color of a roof rack I purchased.
No worries man, Just givin u $hit. I dont mean anything by it. Most people post and dont report back.
Whats the roof rack look like and whats the question?

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
D

Dovetail

Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Remington in your opinion how is the green on the roof rack. I know I don't match but it's growing on me but maybe I’m crazy.

Green

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
D

Dovetail

Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Thank you Vondy for the heads up on AJK panels.

Reactions: Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!