2023 Talon X4 lower door

NiwRoC

NiwRoC

Jun 24, 2023
Tucson, Az
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Currently have a 2023 Talon X4 and I'm in need of the lower door panels. Everyone I've reached out to says the 2023 doesn't match what they currently have in stock.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
You don't have anything UNLESS AND UNTIL we see some pics! POIDH! Rule #4 violation coming in hot!

Welcome from MI.

H

HondaTech

Currently have a 2023 Talon X4 and I'm in need of the lower door panels. Everyone I've reached out to says the 2023 doesn't match what they currently have in stock.

Thanks in advance.

Assuming you have the 2023 "S" model, without lowers. Any of the ones for a 2019 and up will fit, Honda didn't change anything until the updated 2023 Non "S" models

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You don't have anything UNLESS AND UNTIL we see some pics! POIDH! Rule #4 violation coming in hot!

Welcome from MI.
He got it on his welcome thread.
Hes good. He kinda slipped it in there

H

HondaTech

To add my first post. Dont buy the lower doors anymore, (that goes for anybody).

Buy the updated 2023 doors with lower panel that has a pocket and cup holder. The door panel, cup holder are cheaper than the Honda lower doors. The net for the pocket is expensive though, but not a necessity.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
To add my first post. Dont buy the lower doors anymore, (that goes for anybody).

Buy the updated 2023 doors with lower panel that has a pocket and cup holder. The door panel, cup holder are cheaper than the Honda lower doors. The net for the pocket is expensive though, but not a necessity.
Your saying that the 23’ doors will fit on my 21’?

H

HondaTech

Your saying that the 23’ doors will fit on my 21’?

From everything we've seen yes, I haven't physically taken one off and tried it.

Honda just made the inner panel extend down to where the lower doors panel add on would be. The outer skin attaches the same way and in the same places.

You'll have to buy the cup holder "shell" separately, it's the same as a P1K I believe. You should be able to buy the accessory P1K cup holder kit and get both for cheaper in one hit.

The only thing sorta expensive is the net at $109, the panel I believe is under $80.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
From everything we've seen yes, I haven't physically taken one off and tried it.

Honda just made the inner panel extend down to where the lower doors panel add on would be. The outer skin attaches the same way and in the same places.

You'll have to buy the cup holder "shell" separately, it's the same as a P1K I believe. You should be able to buy the accessory P1K cup holder kit and get both for cheaper in one hit.

The only thing sorta expensive is the net at $109, the panel I believe is under $80.
Nice! You wouldnt happen to be able to get some part numbers tomorrow to make it easier to order?

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Door lowers on a Talon are a sure way to cook yerself like a lobster - dem fookers run HOT in the passenger compartment. I put them on my first Talon (stolen), won't do it again. 🥵 🥵 🥵

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Door lowers on a Talon are a sure way to cook yerself like a lobster - dem fookers run HOT in the passenger compartment. I put them on my first Talon (stolen), won't do it again. 🥵 🥵 🥵
Depends on what area of the US you ride. For example, this past weekend here, it was a bit chilly and rainy. The lower doors helped alot and kept us dry. Kept a decent amount of TN mud out at the TO also. If i need more air from my doors, I have those door latxh thingies that prop them open about 2”
But to each his own I guess

Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
NiwRoC

NiwRoC

Jun 24, 2023
Tucson, Az
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Mostly will ride in higher elevation desert and I agree it's hot in the cab. Pebbles kicked up and projected into my better half and hit her lip. Suggest a full face shield and got the stink eye. Can you provide the link for the 4 door as well?

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Depends on what area of the US you ride. For example, this past weekend here, it was a bit chilly and rainy. The lower doors helped alot and kept us dry. Kept a decent amount of TN mud out at the TO also. If i need more air from my doors, I have those door latxh thingies that prop them open about 2”
But to each his own I guess

Mostly will ride in higher elevation desert and I agree it's hot in the cab. Pebbles kicked up and projected into my better half and hit her lip. Suggest a full face shield and got the stink eye. Can you provide the link for the 4 door as well?
Rokblokz fender extenders keep the debris out of the cab pretty good but it's wide open out here and I'm not trying to scrape 'em off on trees and trashed out trails. Nor do I have a Mrs. :oops:

I don't remember them being this expensive. 😢

Showing how clean they keep the doors and how clean they DON'T keep the windshield. :eek:

I cr95tCk X2

H

HondaTech

Rokblokz fender extenders keep the debris out of the cab pretty good but it's wide open out here and I'm not trying to scrape 'em off on trees and trashed out trails. Nor do I have a Mrs. :oops:

I don't remember them being this expensive. 😢

Showing how clean they keep the doors and how clean they DON'T keep the windshield. :eek:

View attachment 395196
Honda makes them now, someone on here said they offered better coverage then the aftermarket options.

I cant remember his name, it's the fella with the white Talon painted like an old ATC

Edit: @TerryH Is the member who put the Honda fender extensions on.

Last edited:
R

RVaholic

Jun 7, 2023
Tucson, Az
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. Talon X4

3. Talon X4 LV
I want to thank everyone for their input on this. I'm going to look into the Rokblokz fender extensions as well seeing if the AJK vented will work with the 2023.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I want to thank everyone for their input on this. I'm going to look into the Rokblokz fender extensions as well seeing if the AJK vented will work with the 2023.
Wait! Shut the front door!

Your first post and your thinking everyone already? 🤣

First off..Welcome from Michigan!
Start a welcome thread and post pics of your rig asap or your gonna get…
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Also if your gonna do any of what you just mentioned, you MUST come back here and report with links. Your Assholes and elbows deep now! JK but please report back and do Welcome Thread.

• Haha

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!