Thank you all for welcoming me to the club.

Jeepdude

Jeepdude

Jun 28, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 520
This info has been great. My Trigger Shield, Crossroads glove box & cup holder upgrade have all been delivered. Satv windshield on its way (with discount 👍). Thanks for all the ideas and input. This will be my new toy “Li‘l Willy’s” to run around on our river property as I just sold my Jeep, hence the name. 😁

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from a former Michigander
1a

advertisement
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Welcome from da U.P. What part of the mitten you from?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
South west. Grand Rapids area.

How about you? I spend a little time in Escanaba and Paradise every year. Love it up there.
Nice! My wife & I both grew up in the Newaygo area, used to work at the GM plant on 36th st until they went belly-up in 09. We're about 40 miles NW of the bridge, just South of Newberry, moved UP here full-time about 4 yrs ago, we already had the place and didn't need to live in the LP for work so why not :cool:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!