Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt thanks for all the prayers and support during this tough time with my family. A special shout out to @Tramguage1, @Neohio, @Racerhed, @NTCPrezJB, @Mrs Ridin Fool and @MiniRF for swinging by. I know this wasn't an easy task, and I truly appreciate the support you have provided. I have a difficult road ahead of me, but I know my father is in good hands. I will be seeing him in time. Your compassion has not gone unnoticed.
Thank you so much.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt thanks for all the prayers and support during this tough time with my family. A special shout out to @Tramguage1, @Neohio, @Racerhed, @NTCPrezJB, @Mrs Ridin Fool and @MiniRF for swinging by. I know this wasn't an easy task, and I truly appreciate the support you have provided. I have a difficult road ahead of me, but I know my father is in good hands. I will be seeing him in time. Your compassion has not gone unnoticed.
Thank you so much.
Only wish there was more we could do to help with the grief you’re experiencing. Know we are here if you need to vent. Continued prayers as you move forward on this journey. Remember all the good times. 🙏🏻

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thank you so much.
Stay strong and keep ya head up Boss, remember all the good times and memories 🙏🙏🙏

Racerhed

Racerhed

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2019
Ashland OH
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Talon X LV
1 Corinthians 15:40-49
40 There are also heavenly bodies and there are earthly bodies; but the splendor of the heavenly bodies is one kind, and the splendor of the earthly bodies is another.
41 The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another and the stars another; and star differs from star in splendor.
42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable;
43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power;
44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.
45 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
46 The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.
47 The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.
48 As was the earthly man, so are those who are of the earth; and as is the heavenly man, so also are those who are of heaven.
49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we bear the image of the heavenly man.
Peace be with you and your family Richard may the Lord comfort you and your cousin Bruce and all those who need comfort at this time difficult time! Amen!

advertisement
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you so much.
sending continure prayers for you family. let us know if you need anything