BOX1

Thank you HondaSxS.com

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
I would like to make one comment to the administrators of this forum...
Thanks so much for offering a place to learn more about Pioneers. Other sites speak about them just enough to say they hate the transmission, though they have never used one, or to lead in to bragging about how wonderful their non-honda/ non-utv machines are since they bored them and changed their muffler. This site has just been intelligent conversation regarding the actual topics without picking on some off hand comments or bullying someone for not being the same kind of owner the others are. Much thanks, keep up the great job!

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bugnbrian,
I agree. The site founder HondaSxS has done a great job creating a community for Honda owners past, present and future. Though I am an admin my roll has not bee much. As I don't have a lot of time to offer. I just try to keep a eye out and report back to HondaSxS. I told him about this post, we both are excited the community is growing.
Have you requested your free decals yet? If not head over to http://hondasxs.com/decal.php and request some.
Thanks a lot.

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for the decals. See what I mean, as if the invaluable knowledge and information this site provides isn't enough...seriously, thanks, and if I can do anything to help, please let me know. I am planning on sending some pics soon from my Labor Day ride on Hatfield McCoy trails. Hopefully those pics will be my son, me, and a new Pioneer 700-4. But a labor day weekend in the beautiful mountains of WV in a Honda Big Red is not a bad consolation prize, is it?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bugnbrian,
I thank you for your comments. However it is you, the user, that really needs to be thanked. My only job is to encourage you to continually visit and make post. This site was built by me and a buddy (Mr. Admin, he runs most of the back-end). Our goal was only to provide a place for Honda fans to come together and talk about there riding adventures, parts, accessories, ask for help and speculate on the next Honda ATV or SxS. So far I declare it a success.

As for your first commitment. Green said it best on another post. "There will always be something bigger and better". I will try my best to control those kind post and keep this site Honda Friendly.

The best way to show your thanks is to spread the word. Tell a friend, post on other forums (as allowed), write a good how-to post, or really anything to help bring in new members. We are only 5 months old and off to a good start... seeing that there is not a single Pioneer owner who has posted yet. We cant wait till our first "true" owner post... (ps. its going to be me.. lol). Then we are going to explode with users and I'm going to need some help!

If you have any ideas for the site we would love to hear them.

PSS. You will see us at WV in late October heading to the VIEW/Top of the World for a panoramic picture.
Thank you.

J

james

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2013
Yes. Thank you to the owner of this forum. We enjoy talking with each about the HondaSxS. I am doing my part. Got my decal on my car and have told many about this site. Cant wait till we get some owners on here.. Maybe ill be one next month.
Thank you HondaSxS.com

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
Honda SxS,
Please send me details on your WV trip unless it is a family only kind of thing. I would love the chance to shake your hand and thank you in person. By then we will have our Pioneers and could have a great photo-op (don't bling yours up so much that you embarass mine, ha ha). I have only done a couple trips so far on Pocahontas, Pinnacle Creek, and Indian Ridge, I really like Ashland Resort, but I am trying a different ATV resort this time and will give a review on my return.
Sincerely,
Bugnbrian
P.S.- do you know any website or other source for accurate maps of the non-Hatfield/McCoy trails, i.e. Coal Roads or Outlaw Trails?

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
I have had a long rough day with ups and downs, but unfortunately I have some news that is quite sad to me. I have told everyone I could about this forum. I have never jumped into one of these sites. Countless times I have been directed through a search engine question to an ATV forum; I read the information I was looking for, the rest is junk so I don't invest anymore time. Honda SxS has been so much better so I have been investimg some time, reading my emails from the forum, making relevant posts, developing friendships and for a brief period of time I was a 90cc Rider. I was titled as such with my tenth post and all previous posts were also changed to reflect, "these words are from a MAN. A Honda MAN!" Honestly, I knew I really had not done enough real work to deserve such an acccolade, but I was so proud I could not dare say anything and risk having the title stricken. Alas Fate's cruel hand struck. HondaSxS, the truth is I feel relieved, and I am now motivated, having sniffed the cork, I want a glass of wine. Scratch that, I want the bottle.
Sincerely,
Bugnbrian

PS- I was being funny and joking, but if I am honest, I really was proud to be a 90cc rider. I really am stoked about this website.
PPS- Check out my very, very exciting post coming 8/29 early afternoon!!! Yeah I did!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There I was, Resting in a good slumber. All to be awoken by a light calling my name, to my behold it was life communication device, blinking and blinking and blinking it was. It called to me as though I was being summoned with urgency. Gathering all my strength, I struggled to remove the covers so that I could attend to its need. Behold a email. One of a sad story of love and lost. As a tear rolled down my cheek I could not bare it any more as I had the answer. I jumped up ran to my layer and shouted "Computer On". To my mistake this was not one of my many dreams of the future. Saddened, I was forced to push the power button. Then I replied to heart broken cry of a saddened man with this simple response.
"Make 87 more post and you can ride the 90cc once more".
As the night was saved and hearts restored I returned to my slumber.
The end!
--------------------

lol.. I updated those tonight. I may re-adjust them into 1/2 helmets to provide more levels. Right now its set at 100, 250, 400, 500, 700
If I do 1/2 helmets I can do every 100 up to 1000... or something like that. But I kinda want to stick to Honda's CC machines. I'll get it worked out this weekend and make a post under forum updates.
Night!

PS.. You did...

B

Bugnbrian

Lifetime Member
Aug 24, 2013
I laughed, I cried, I flipped my ride! Hondasxs I read your response last night and I cracked up. I would have written back then, but I didn't want to chance waking you again.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!