drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Went to the post office this morning and my old bud Tim Wells, came through for me again. Tim's a hunter (doesn't use a sight or release on his bow), (Relentless Pursuit, Sportsmans channel) author, (A Demon in the Dark) a god fearing man and a good friend. You can watch Timmy on youtube at, Tim Wells Bow Hunter
Tim's website is:Tim Wells Bow Hunter -

Anyway, Timmy's sponsored by Garmin and Cold Steel Knives so I asked him last week to send me a couple of his old Virb cameras when he updated to the newer ones. He sent me two Virb Action Cameras and one Virb XE including his signature knife that my Wife has already laid claim to. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to mount these at four different angles on the Honda... Maybe I will need that extra Honda battery ;)
20170524 0949521

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sounds like a great guy! @drfubar I have seen what you can do with one camera, so I cant wait to see what you can do with multiple! Cant wait! PS can I have the signed knife:confused:

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Sounds like a great guy! @drfubar I have seen what you can do with one camera, so I cant wait to see what you can do with multiple! Cant wait! PS can I have the signed knife:confused:
Have to fight C for it.. she claimed it before I could get home from the post office

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to the post office this morning and my old bud Tim Wells, came through for me again. Tim's a hunter (doesn't use a sight or release on his bow), (Relentless Pursuit, Sportsmans channel) author, (A Demon in the Dark) a god fearing man and a good friend. You can watch Timmy on youtube at, Tim Wells Bow Hunter
Tim's website is:Tim Wells Bow Hunter -

Anyway, Timmy's sponsored by Garmin and Cold Steel Knives so I asked him last week to send me a couple of his old Virb cameras when he updated to the newer ones. He sent me two Virb Action Cameras and one Virb XE including his signature knife that my Wife has already laid claim to. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to mount these at four different angles on the Honda... Maybe I will need that extra Honda battery ;)
View attachment 44439
That's awesome. Lots more video editing now...

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Let's see um in action! Quit goofin off and get the video rolling :rolleyes:
Still trying to get organized on how to operate all with my phone at the same time. Also trying to keep them organized when I upload to my computer for editing... Timmy really came through for me. I could never afford 4 cameras.

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@drfubar how do the action cameras compare to the XE? looking to add another camera to go along with my gopro and after watching your videos for a while now im sold on the virb. Also like how it shows speed, pitch, roll, etc

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar how do the action cameras compare to the XE? looking to add another camera to go along with my gopro and after watching your videos for a while now im sold on the virb. Also like how it shows speed, pitch, roll, etc
I have two XE's and two Elites and I wouldn't buy anything but the Garmins. I'm sure the GoPro's are catching up now with the same information, I still like the Garmins.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have two XE's and two Elites and I wouldn't buy anything but the Garmins. I'm sure the GoPro's are catching up now with the same information, I still like the Garmins.

GoPros have started to fall off.
They aren't competitive their drones aren't as good as DJI and their competitors have better cameras with better features.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!