Thanks for attending the 2023 Pioneer Takeover.

KyGal83

KyGal83

Duchess Sheldon, Daisy, KGB, Natasha, SNS
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Another great TO in the books! Thanks @Hondasxs and everyone for all the hard work put into organizing and hosting this event. It is very much appreciated! Looking forward to seeing everyone again at TO 24'!

Last edited:
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @Hondasxs and @Tramguage1 and your better halves for yet another fantastic weekend of riding trails and hanging out with awesome people, like @lee said it just shows how great HondaSXS.com is. We very much appreciate all your efforts putting this together and hope to see you in the fall.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you @Hondasxs and @Tramguage1 and your better halves for yet another fantastic weekend of riding trails and hanging out with awesome people, like @lee said it just shows how great HondaSXS.com is. We very much appreciate all your efforts putting this together and hope to see you in the fall.
Agreed. Coming up on my 1 year anniversary of daily usage (nomo) and I have zero regrets! Best bunch on the web. Always a fun time when any of us get together (again nomo)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Ridinfool if I am back form our PNW road trip ,I will be there.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
As always a great turn out. Never get to see everyone and faces Ive never met but I did meet a few new ones and great friends I dont see in person often. It was also Good to
Seen some old early forum friends show up. Many on non Honda sxs’s now but still great people. Had a blast reminiscing with them.

This was my 7th TO I belive and each one gets better each time like a fine wine, till my dear friend @Plumber32 wins all the raffles 🤣 but not like in 16’ when he won 90% of the prizes lol. Ah it all goes to a great cause.

Thanks Richard @Hondasxs for bringing these great people together from all over our great country to enjoy these things we love so much.
Heres to another great TO year!

M

Mrs TripleB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2021
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @Hondasxs, @Tramguage1, @Neohio, your better halves & anyone else who assists in coordinating the TO events! Good time as always, it just goes by too fast! Was great seeing everyone! Now, let's get ready for the M.O.M. ride!! Reece (LittleB) is already counting down!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well we are home from TO 23!
20230607 163327

Want to thank everyone for coming out and having a great time. I noticed there was a LOT of families with kids there this year.
Also want to thank all the sponsors, volunteers and group ride leaders. This could not happen without everyone working together.

Can't wait till TO 24!!!!!🤣

J

Jzallen01

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2018
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for everyone coming out.
Official headcount was 225 people.
And about 100 machines.

2024 dates are in the works. Stay tuned.

Be sure to give a holler at our sponsors if you need any accessories.

View attachment 390319

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Proudly displayed my hard rock award in my RV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!