Thanks to All!

Lilcorky

Lilcorky

Jul 15, 2024
Northern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to the many, many members who welcomed me. I've been on other forums that did the same but this was almost overwhelming.

Also, thank you for your kind words with respect to my veteran status. To all of the other veterans and members with children and family members serving, THANK YOU FOR SERVING!

Finally, as a new SxS owner, I have spent many hours reading through posts to further my knowledge. I am having an issue with my new-to-me SxS and I'll post a lessons-learned separately in the appropriate forum.

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to the many, many members who welcomed me. I've been on other forums that did the same but this was almost overwhelming.

Also, thank you for your kind words with respect to my veteran status. To all of the other veterans and members with children and family members serving, THANK YOU FOR SERVING!

Finally, as a new SxS owner, I have spent many hours reading through posts to further my knowledge. I am having an issue with my new-to-me SxS and I'll post a lessons-learned separately in the appropriate forum.

📸👀

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

🤘

Post up, no need to start anything special. Just make sure you post some pictures along with the story so we can better understand and or help out 👍

Jason W

Jason W

The Ginger Cracker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2024
Western NC mtns
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I also would like to extend my sincere condolences to Hondasxs for the loss of a family member. It appears the support of this community is

Welcome from another veteran , what state you from

Reactions: Backwoods
E

Emersoni

Aug 25, 2024
Seattle
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome aboard. Pics help diagnose problems. Snap a few of your SxS and upload them with your post explaining the issue. The community here is awesome and will surely help.

advertisement
Lilcorky

Lilcorky

Jul 15, 2024
Northern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard. Pics help diagnose problems. Snap a few of your SxS and upload them with your post explaining the issue. The community here is awesome and will surely help.

Thank you! You can find my issue and resolution here: P1000 - Lessons Learned
I see you recently joined so welcome to you as well! There is a wealth of information on this site and you will be able to spend hours researching problems and solutions. Happy reading!