GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao! Good one doc. I have a buddy who does something pretty close to that with duck and it's great...I like deer alot more so that's gotta be even better.Nice foo- foo beer glass;)

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Manly men drink from the bottle.
Actually, that's not true... you need to get the nose as you drink the beer. I don't expect you uncultured heathens to understand that.
Or a frosty mug
Beer that's too cold has no flavor. I can see I've got to teach you boys how to drink beer.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Actually, that's not true... you need to get the nose as you drink the beer. I don't expect you uncultured heathens to understand that.

Beer that's too cold has no flavor. I can see I've got to teach you boys how to drink beer.
This brews for you @drfubar
IMG 20161202 172748390

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Are you recycling your beer again Drf?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm at home drinking silver bullets now. You know those fizzy yellow beers that the doc likes so well.:D
I definitely like a frosty mug but I've become addicted to the Bullet in the cans with the lids. They are bad ass in the wood too but they just taste better to me.

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I made my yearly trip to Branson the first weekend of November. I love Silver Dollar City at Christmas time.
Me too! Zach is in for the week so we're here for the weekend. Silver Dollar city tomorrow. Branson Landing this evening. Good times!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This brews for you @drfubar
View attachment 27668
That's like posting a picture of you in a Tootoo.:confused: All that beer does is boost your estrogen more. Gawd, I'm riding with a bunch of men who put fruit on their beer glasses.o_O The world has gone too far to the left for Trump to fix it now.... We are doomed!:(
Beer poured at 29 degrees into a mug that is negative 15-20 is the perfect beer... back when I used to drink...

View attachment 27672

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, that makes it so you can't taste the beer and why would you want to? Deadens your taste buds..:)
I definitely like a frosty mug but I've become addicted to the Bullet in the cans with the lids. They are bad ass in the wood too but they just taste better to me.
Gawd! All is lost.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!