NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is cool, but that is about where it ends for me. What problem does it really solve and at what cost? I don't want to hijack the thread into a track versus wheels debate. A track vehicle is going to have places it excels. A wheeled vehicle is going to have places it excels. A hybrid I have a hard time is going to give you the best of both worlds though. Kind of the same way an adventure bike makes a less awesome dirt bike and a less awesome street bike and truly you'd be better served to have both for their individual intended purposes. Just one man's opinion and inquiring mind.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Pretty cool stuff. Man, I’d love tracks for the snow we get up here in the north! I’m still waiting for the price to come down on them!
You ain’t kidin there! The snow up here can really be a p I t a. Tracks are just pricy as hell! @tr005 has some. He likes them tho

Reactions: trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!