drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It's 0939 Monday morning and the riding is going to get better!!! Or a little sloppy anyway. Can you say "mudhole"!
Monday evening and night and Wednesday are supposed to be rainy days.. About time.
20161128 0934031

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
It's 0939 Monday morning and the riding is going to get better!!! Or a little sloppy anyway. Can you say "mudhole"!
Monday evening and night and Wednesday are supposed to be rainy days.. About time.
View attachment 27403
I'm ready to get back and ride that Bull again!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We have really needed the rain so bad... glad to see the weather pattern change and dump some water on us!

I did take the time this weekend to clean out my gutters, it was never easier as they were 100% dry! The leaf blower did all the work.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27403
Finally rain! It looks like enough to knock out the dust. And hopefully put out the wild fires people and firefighters are having to deal with in East Tennessee.

J

JTW

I'm down!! You may have to take it easy on me as I'll be stocking it until
I can get all my goodies on! Unfortunately, I may be having some shoulder surgery before the end of the year but it won't be my strong arm.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm down!! You may have to take it easy on me as I'll be stocking it until
I can get all my goodies on! Unfortunately, I may be having some shoulder surgery before the end of the year but it won't be my strong arm.
Good thing it's not you strong arm..huh?;)

Reactions: drfubar and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!