Talon The Talon Accessories are Piling up....

Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
When my Talon gets here... I am going to be busy....

9,500lb winch
Custom front winch bumper
Rock lights
Millar FX whips
Power bass sound bar
Dual battery
Custom switch panel
32” Out&back maxx’s

Talon Parts Pile Talon 32 Out BackMaxx

Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Do you have a location planned for your second battery? If you run one?
I do plan on running one and it looks like there is plenty of room under the hood(haven’t seen one in person yet). Will build a battery box and use the odessy battery. I have had good luck with them and I run two of them along with the stock battery on my pioneer.

Reactions: Bigblue1 and Rambo
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What winch bumper are you doing to hold 9500lb winch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
What winch bumper are you doing to hold 9500lb winch?

No mass production bumper. We are going to have to build it from tubing and plate.. 100% custom

Reactions: nbomar
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
Curious how did you decide on a 9500 lb winch? When are you expecting to take delivery of the Talon?

Buckwheat

Buckwheat

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2015
Georgia
Ownership

1. Talon R
Curious how did you decide on a 9500 lb winch? When are you expecting to take delivery of the Talon?

Hopefully my Talon will be here next week. I like the larger winch because the 5K UTV winch has let me down a few times. I ride in Georgia and thick red clay isn't anything to play around with and these machines when your stuck you need something strong to get you out.. Also it has saved a few hours and headaches getting buddies out of a mess.

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hopefully my Talon will be here next week. I like the larger winch because the 5K UTV winch has let me down a few times. I ride in Georgia and thick red clay isn't anything to play around with and these machines when your stuck you need something strong to get you out.. Also it has saved a few hours and headaches getting buddies out of a mess.

Once you get the bumper built would love to see it. I am wanting a bigger winch than the 5k as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!