Multi This is what the SxS world needs (ROLLEYES!)

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got this from the 1000 FB page...

Cruise control:
Cruise Control Is Coming To The UTV Aftermarket

There are certain spots (like AZ) where many people put street tires on these things and effectively use them as transportation. I guess i can see this being useful for them...but there is no place where i would frequent in a SxS/ATV that this would be even remotely usable.

Just more ammo for innocent trail riders to be killed or maimed by some ass who decided to use everyone's trails as his personal racetrack.

Last edited:
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
On road this would be a nice option. I would probably use it more than GPS or air conditioning

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Or a feature like Night Rider.
So when I walk around I can press a button and it comes and finds me

Reactions: Deluxe700
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For certain utily purposes the cruise control if it works at 4 or 5 mph. would be great for mowing etc. High speed, just an accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: swsebek and Landman
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
With all the electronics that are already on SxS I'll bet the cruse control is mostly a matter of software.
Just need to add the cost of a switch.

And I agree, at 2 or 3 mph the p500 would be perfect for pulling the tow behind mower.
I've been mowing with an ATV - no 'cup' holder and both hands are a little too busy to just hold a can.
Hell if they had the KITT option I could sit on the porch while it did the mowing.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!