this is why you buy your family a safe vehicle

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Don't even think about a tuner for that EB3.5 if sport mode gets you into trouble...those tuners release the EcoBeast even on 87...as a side note they help with MPG if you can be nice to the go pedal.
yea i drove f150 with 91 tune its unreal lol i cant have that in my truck way!!!!!!!!! to much trouble

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I put it in my wife's Explorer for the MPG mainly, and the ability to get around or past anyone if need be. Helps pulling a small trailer or when cars full of people too. Played with the 93 tune once, its scary quick, but too much boost pressure for me to retain my comfort level for reliability and 93 costs too much to drive daily.

@joeymt33 is the one that talked me into the EcoBoost

advertisement
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
He said 3 hours you said 4.. he's driving faster.. better tuner = faster. Come on JAK!!!
hahaha that went right over my head sry its been a long week

Last edited:
Reactions: JTW
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
@Upstatefreedom was closer i google mapped it lol 3hrs 19mins

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!